Welcome

Hi hope you like my blog even if it is a little lame explore and discover things

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 13, 2009

My assignment on U.S. History

People back then would treat there wives as maids instead of equal people like themselves

What surprised me was the fact that all this happened in Boston and not anywhere else

Unlike now a days everyone is treated equally instead of different because everyone is equal not one better then another we have the amendments which show us that we should all be treated as one and no be treated as different

the morale of the story that i read is that you should not treat your wife or friends any different then how you treat yourself or someone else

1 comment:

  1. Ok. I can see that you read the document, but I need more evidence/specifics from the reading to prove that you took it all in. Please elaborate in your responses to each question.

    As is 17/30 points. Please let me know if/when you've made additions, and I will re-grade this post. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete