Welcome

Hi hope you like my blog even if it is a little lame explore and discover things

Search This Blog

Monday, August 10, 2009

Immigration To United States

The reason for immigration to the United States

What motivates immigrants to come to the United States today is to look for jobs and a good economy to live in because back in their old country their economy is bad and it is hard to find a good job there. They lose the ability to see their family everyday and can only see them only a few times in a year, but they gain a good job at the new country they go to. They gain new rights and new things but I think they somehow regret that they can’t see their family whenever they want to, so the reason immigrants come to the United States today is mostly for the reason to have more rights and to look for good jobs.


For economic or freedom?

I would mostly move somewhere else mostly for economic reasons then for freedom, because I think there is more freedom here in the United States then there is anywhere else in the world. If the economy is better somewhere else then I can find a good job that pays well and somehow still have freedom at the same time, while having a good job that pays well so it’s like if I have freedom and good pay at the same time. So if I had made a decision to move somewhere for economic reasons or freedom it would be mostly for economic then freedom.

1 comment:

  1. Very thorough and thoughtful responses. I agree that leaving your family members behind has to be one of the hardest parts of immigrating to a new land. I enjoyed reading your post.

    Some small errors (spelling, grammar) that I can help you fix for maximum points, but overall very well written. As is 18/20 points.

    ReplyDelete