Welcome

Hi hope you like my blog even if it is a little lame explore and discover things

Search This Blog

Friday, September 25, 2009

Fighting and What I Did

I was walking in the hall minding my own business when someone bumped into me and said why did i hit them i was trying to avoid any trouble that day because i was in a good mood and i just wanted to get home so then he got mad and started cussing at me i ignored it then he started talking about my family then i got amd and said something back people gathered around us and started saying fight! fight! fight! theeople ssurrounding us chanting i started to get even madder. Then we started fighting, i tackled him and started punching and kicking 3 people tried to hold me back after the teacher found out we were fighting. I let them if i didnt let them they would of needed at least 5 or 6 people i won the fight because i didnt continue with the fight instead i did the mature thing and didnt keep fighting i held back i let the peoplehold me back. i probably did become friends with that person i dont really know but what i do know is that i learned that, that person is my cousin.

2 comments:

  1. Thats was a good choice that you made man. But that sucks that it was your cousin. Fighting is wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't know he was your cousin before the fight? How could you have avoided the fight all together? Would you do the same thing again under similar circumstances?

    Please go back and edit this post to fix all the errors. Where are your periods? Capitalize I!
    As is 15/20 points.

    ReplyDelete